Sunday, December 18, 2022

Be Your Online Bestie











About:

Hi there I'm Ness!!



Sometimes we all just need to talk to someone who doesn't know us, wont judge us, and only wants the best for us! I will be your girl for that. If you need to vent, discuss something, want some friendly advice, or maybe even some relationship or school/job advice. I'm here for you.



I also offer gaming sessions as I'm an avid gamer. As well as a call option, and the best friend, or sister/mother treatment :) (Please message for those requests)



My goal is to make you happy to come to me, and to always make you smile.



I am always up to discuss special requests so please message me with those questions and Ill get back to you as fast as I can :)



Have a wonderful day!! <3

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment