Monday, March 13, 2023

Create 450 Positive Affirmation Quotes











About:

Hi,



"I wish I could stick up for myself; I let people walk all over me."

"I'm not good enough, I’ll never succeed."

"I'll never be as happy or successful as my buddies."

"Why does my employer want me to be in charge of the presentation? I'm simply going to disgrace the team."



Sounds familiar?

Many of us experience negative thoughts like this regularly. When we think this way, our confidence, attitude, and perspective all suffer.

However, if we consciously do the reverse and think positively about ourselves, the effect may be just as strong but considerably more beneficial.



With the help of this book, you will understand how affirmations work as well as their application to make positive changes in your life.



The book has 450 positive affirmations and it's divided into the following categories:

Health Affirmations

Success Affirmations

Happiness Affirmations

Wealth Affirmations and

Leadership Affirmations.



The book is available in PDF format only and I look forward to hearing from you.



Cheers,

Rhalee.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment