Monday, December 19, 2022

Be Your Life Coach And Counsellor











About:

WELCOME TO THE SAFE SPACE.



Please message me first before you book a session.

Hi, I am Manahil



Do you have a lot of stress that you're not sure how to deal with?

Do you want to improve your life and yourself?

Do you wish to live a healthy lifestyle?

Do you require clarification on a situation?

Do you need help but don't know where to start?

Do you ever feel as if you're losing yourself?



Don't worry if you responded yes to any of these questions; I'm here to heal you and provide you with objective advice to help you move forward.



I enjoy and love meeting new people, learning about different cultures, and hearing different points of view! I'm always looking for ways to assist my friends, listen to their stories, and facilitate them in times of crisis by giving love advice as a life coach and counselor.



I have the utmost regard for your privacy and space. All talks are guaranteed to be private.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment