Thursday, August 4, 2022

Identify And Help You Control Your Garden Pests Organically











About:

Hi My name is Andy

Iv have been a professional gardener in the UK for over 30 years classically trained on a famous large private estate. please browse my website which includes an extensive portfolio of work and references

Are you unsure how to move forward with your garden ideas? ARealGardener offers a professional overview of the whole garden or advice on specific garden problems.

As a professional gardener, its a real privilege to work in a customer's little paradise. I often remind my self, far be for me to add or take away from someone else's vision. Instead, listen carefully to them and offer only the tools needed to expand there own dreams.

Happy to be flexible in my approach and forward all written details of our discussion.

Phone, Skype or Whatsapp calls can be arranged. 

Please message me if you have any query before you buy.!!!

Please send pictures of your plants, close up of flowers leaves, bark etc if possible a picture stood back to gain scale !! Please show close up photos of the pest or disease 

I will not advise you to purchase a gig unless I am sure I can help!! 

Look forward to hearing from you 

Regards

Andy

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment