Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Talk, Listen And Give Advice











About:

We have all been there: feel alone, lost, depressed and struggling to stay positive. Every one needs help at some point. Sometimes we simply need someone to talk with. This is laila and I am here to go through all sorts of problems with you together. I have the world of patience and understanding to listen to your story. My goal is to help you move on and feel happy just for who you already are. My personality makes you feel instantly comfortable and I can guarantee it will be easy for you to confide in me.



I can offer you:

  • relationship advice
  • marriage advice
  • make-over suggestion
  • develop self-love and self-worth
  • online dating profile improvement
  • help with any life problem you are going through
  • if you are not satisfied with your personal, social, familial role and wish to improve



I'm open-minded, patient, understanding. Definitely no judgement. :)

 

** Please message me before placing an order to confirm my availability **

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment