Saturday, September 10, 2022

Be Your Online Friend











About:

Offering virtual friendship and connection!



Starting clients with a 30-minute call to get to know one another and see if we are a good match.



Clients are encouraged to take their time with gaining trust and comfort before looking into an extended session (60-minutes or more) with me.



Once you feel we've established a great connection I am open to forming a schedule and custom session with you, this is for you!



Each session will be timed, and extended time may be purchased during a session.



I will also discuss my availability and schedule with you during the start of our session to ensure you are getting the services you need from me.



I am not a licensed therapist, nor will any discrimination, inappropriate advances, or interactions be tolerated. Sessions will remain modest and platonic.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment