Friday, September 9, 2022

Life Coach You To Your Optimal Potential











About:

Thanks for checking out my gig. My name is Mo Sherif. I am a Psychology graduate from Texas Tech University. My goal is to give you the best life coaching/personal growth service on Fiverr through my psychology and life experience in the least amount of sessions possible. I love to talk to people and help them out with any problems/struggles in their life.



About my gig:

You talk, I listen. I will help you become the person you aspire to be and coach you to find your success in life. I will motivate you to have the mindset that you desire to have to be where you need to be in your life. All in a zoom call, we will be able to communicate one-on-one and I will guide you through your journey. I can help you with:



  • College advice
  • Motivation/Mindset
  • Relationship advice
  • Career advice



Feel free to message me about any questions you may have before ordering!



Not ready to order? No problem, you can favorite this gig and order next time.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment