Monday, August 8, 2022

Product Photography With Model











About:

Hello! Welcome.



I will be your female model. am willing to work with you to create exactly what you want, so please don't hesitate to message me requests to see if we can work something out.I would wear your products, if you afford the shipping charges

Things I will not do or promote:

  • No overly sexy dressing MiniDress or Skirt/Bikini/Underwear/Nude
  • No sexually-related  Sites/ Companies/Anything else
  • Nothing drugs/alcohol related
  • Anything religious/political related.


Please contact me before placing your order for better work.

Any other special requests message me, we can discuss options and ideas



Thank you! I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment