Thursday, August 11, 2022

Create A Focusing Strategy As Adhd Body Double In Your Daily Life And Business











About:

ADHD bothers you with managing your project and time in business and life?



With my gig I will be your Body Double to unlock your potential by using concrete strategy that will help you organize all tasks and motivate you.



I'd be happy to serve as your BODY DOUBLE/ PARTNER. A BODY DOUBLE is someone who sits with a person with ADHD who finds it difficult to complete a task on their own, therefore this service is useful for those who find it difficult to stay motivated to complete a task.



The following are some of the options available throughout the session:



  • If you like, we may both work in silence.
  • During the session, we can have the heart to heart dialogue about our life experiences.
  • Discussions on struggles and challenges in your life followed by practical solutions.
  • The hours that are suited to your preferences





If you have any further requests, please let me know.





Thank you for taking the time to look at my gig.

Reviews


:

Govind has been a great support in keeping me focused & he is truly a beautiful human being! I recommend his services to anyone struggling with adhd or procrastination..or really anyone who'd just like to get s*** done!!

:

Really fantastic! He worked with me to customize the experience to exactly what I needed to stay focused and study. I was able to get a lot done without feeling overwhelmed. Friendly and encouraging!

:

Patient, kind, a great listener, very encouraging, clear, I could go on! I will definitely be using the services again!

:

Surprisingly helpful for concentrating on chores.

:

Govind was professional and invested in my work. He cared deeply that I did well and helped me find strategies to better cope with my ADHD. I would recommend him and pay for his services again.




No comments:

Post a Comment