Saturday, March 18, 2023

Tell You Why It Is Absoutely Human If You Are Lgbtiq











About:

Hurray!! You are here. I see the color and positivity in you, I see a Love and compassion better than ML (i.e male and female LOL). I was friends with a couple of people from LGBT and they were excellent, But I experienced their pain and problems of not being accepted in society, Family and partner or may be laws in your country.

Love your self and accept how you feel. You will have many problems and anxiety caused by family and friends. I will tell you how to get rid of this, I come from F category still have many problems LOL.



What you can expect from me?

1: Confidence classes.

2: Society Dealings.

3: Can be your best friend (For L I am F and interested in M)

4: How to find right people for you.

5: How to contribute to society.



And many more things I am one message away.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment