Saturday, March 11, 2023

Coach You Through Your Anxiety











About:

About This Gig



Are you easily triggered? Do certain coworkers or family members make you anxious? Do you feel like you are spiraling in your relationships and you just want to regain some semblance of control?



Let me help you take the next step.



My name is Steve Bonner. I am a certified executive coach with an MA in Conflict Management with specialization in anxiety management (not diagnosed anxiety disorders) and for the better part of 2 decades, I have been working with folks from all walks of life regain control.



What To Expect During Your Session



In your 60 minute session, we will zero in on your anxiety trigger(s), uncover the underlying issue, and then identify practical steps for you to actively engage the anxiety.



How Will I Benefit From this Session?



Excellent coaching creates a unique space for understanding. In each session, you will gain insights and perspectives that will help you identify opportunities for improvement, establish clear goals, and next steps to actualize those goals.



I Hope To Hear From You Soon



Still have questions, message me or see my FAQs below.



Let's take your next step together



Steve

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment