Sunday, February 12, 2023

Be Your Executive Coach











About:

Executive Coaching/Leadership Coaching/Life Coaching!

Allow me to be your Critical thinking partner and active Listener!

I'm a United States Navy Senior Chief with Boats Load of Leadership and Coaching Experience in developing both Senior and Junior Leaders. Throughout all that Coaching is the greatest style of leadership as after years of services I can see that allow a person to think through issues and being that listener and guiding them on that journey allows them to have amazing personal growth then just providing an answer. Everyone has Time-Management issues, everyone wants to get promoted or be successful. What works for someone may not work for another. The hardest thing is for us to no give advice and a good Coach should be listening and helping to guide not tell a leader what the solution is.



Allow me to be your Coach I want to see what Fish we pull out of the water.



I highly recommend you contact me first before paying for a package. I do have pre coaching forms and a coaching agreement we can feel out before hand which will allow our sessions to go by smoother.



Looking forward to your contact!





Note: Coaching Sessions will be done through Zoom or Teams.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment