Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Be Your Life Coach And Career Advisor











About:

Hi there, I am Luca and I am a life coach & career coach. I was in your exact situation some years ago and then I decided that it was time to ask for support to improve my life quality. After that, my life has changed forever as I decided to become a coach to support people like you to further improve! So, let's unleash the power of coaching to change your life, today, together!



As a Life Coach & Career Coach, I will give you support in the following ways:

  • Finding your life purpose and/or understanding how to accomplish the next steps in your life
  • Unleashing the power of goals to achieve the life you deserve
  • Creating a solid action plan to boost your career
  • Sharing advice on how to control emotions in difficult situations that you might face during certain life periods
  • Learning how to deal with challenges and overcome fear
  • Analyzing strategies to master time and make the most out of it
  • Understanding the importance of positive thinking to approach life in a better way



I look forward to meeting you and starting your journey to success and change your life, TODAY!



Sessions are done online via Zoom.



Let's grow together!



Luca

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment