Monday, October 17, 2022

A Happy Birthday Video Wish From Joe Biden











About:

Greetings, surprise your friends, colleagues or relatives, your loved ones, especially greet them by sending them a personal birthday greeting from Joe Biden.



U.S. President Joe Biden congratulates by saying "Happy birthday! Thank you for your commitment and continued commitment. And i wish you the happiest of birthdays. I really do pal. Thank you! Thanks for being my friend!" for your friends, colleague, company or anyone else in breaking news video.



I need:

1) Recipient's name + last name

2) One photo of the birthday person or one logo

3) Your text on running line, up to 30 words.



Full HD 1920x1080 Video. Fast delivery in less than 24 hours!



Please check out my profile to get more interesting Happy Birthday videos and don't forget to add "My Favorite" my gig by clicking ❤️ above.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment