Saturday, October 29, 2022

Give Professional Advice Or Guidance











About:

I have a Master's Degree in Psychology for the past 3 years. I am currently going for Doctorate's Degree in that field of study as well. I found Fiverr through a former colleague and friend and I was convinced to give this service a try outside of my counselling occupation. Anyways, I can give what I feel is the best possible advice or guidance with anyone's personal issues. I counsel younger and older teens as well as individual's entering adulthood. My services here are a lot cheaper than what my occupation asks for but I feel that brief advice, direction, and guidance can help people who do not know what to do. This gig is more aimed toward those people who are having relationship issues, family issues, or personal issues. So if this applies to you, then I will be glad to service you. Note: For professional reasons I cannot provide my personal information as most people should understand.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment