Friday, October 28, 2022

Your Active Listener And Friend











About:

Hello, need someone from which you can share your thought and problems, If YES then you are on a right platform. I can help you with my friendly communication skill and friendly behavior. I have excellent communication and organizational skills with attention to detail and willingness to go above and beyond in helping others. I will listen to you through message or call.

Skills I have:

  • Active listening
  • Communication Skills
  • Social Listening
  • Life Orientation Teacher
  • Problem Solving

I am committed to delivering quality work in a timely manner and to building long-term relationships with my clients. If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss your project with me, feel free to send me a message!

Please Message me before placing any order, My inbox is open for you all the time.

Have a Good day!

Regards,

Muhammad Naimat-Ullah Khan

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment