Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Hold Your Image, Logo Or Message By This Girl On The Beach











About:

I will add whatever you send me to this cardboard held by this model in this video commercial and I will send the video to you. All you have to do is send me what you want to appear in the cardboard, that's it :) Please note that if you want more than one element (for example a logo as well as text) you will have to either put them together yourself in an image and send me the image, or order the standard version minimum. With the basic version I can add an image OR text, but not both. The ideal resolution of the image to send me would be 1100x720 pixels, however this doesn't matter as I can fit anything else.



Please check my gig additional extras before ordering:



-$5: I will add the same music of my example or any music you send me as your background music

-$5: I will send you the video AND a still image in HD of this gig



Feel free to click on my name to check all my other gigs on fiverr! thank you

Reviews


:

Rápido y muy profesional. Gran vendedor, lo recomiendo.

:

Thank you so much for working with us. 100% perfect and 100% recommended! Delivery is faster then light and contact is very friendly and easy -¡Muchas gracias! - Thank you! - Danke schön - Merci beaucoup !

:

GREAT!!!! SUPER!

:

He’s good

:

Again everything was perfect..............................




No comments:

Post a Comment