Friday, August 5, 2022

Put Your Logo On 5 Different Surfaces











About:

Hello,



Welcome to my GIG!!!



Here I will design/put your logo or any kind of text in 5 different surfaces within 24 Hours Just for $5.

I can use any font/color of your choice.

If you have any special surface I can use it.

I will create the image with more realistic (see samples)

I will provide High Resolution output file.

Unlimited Revisions



Surfaces list;
  • Walls
  • On Vehicles 
  • Soccer Ball

  • Balloons
  • Office
  • Flags
  • Stamps
  • People Holding Boards
  • Steel
  • Leather
  • Coffee Latte
  • Rusted Surfaces
  • Mugs
  • T shirts
  • I Phone, Mac Book
  • Paint
  • +Many More


This method is a great way to promote your business in any media.

So don't think twice.

Leave me a message and order the GIG now!!!

Thanks for watching!!!

Thrucrations.

Reviews


:

Outstanding Experience!

:

So glad you liked it!!!

:

Very good experience. Extremely fast response & service!

:

So glad you liked it!

:

Very good experience




No comments:

Post a Comment