Monday, August 1, 2022

Create A Customized Poem For Your Loved Ones











About:

I'm ready to aid you with your endeavors;



As a good poem can last forever.



A creative mind can redeem the heart,



Even the Devil's counterpart.







As blue as the sky, or as bleak as night;



The poem will be yours, I won't fight.



I'l get it done within a day,



With the specifications you say.







This is just a taste of whats ahead.



I've used up the pencil head,



Anyways, give me a holler,



I'll do it for 5 dollars!



Impres your loved ones with something new and special and whats more special than a customized eccentric poem or speech to warm their hearts ofcourse, other than a brand new iphone though : )

May it be your lover, mom, dad, sibling or other, may it be their birthday, annivesary, promotion, propose day or any occasion; i will make it special for them with a few lines and to hit rock bottom. Just whisper me what needs to be included and ill create exactly the magnum opus you were hoping for. That person you had a crush on; wait no further lets make it a thing. Just trust me and give a howl : )

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment