Thursday, January 27, 2022

Deliver Your Message As A Gay Guy In 24 Hours











About:

HOW DOES IT WORK?



Just give me a script of up to 50 words. If you don't have a script can write one for you for $10 (gig extra).



Full list of extras:



Digital picture +5$ (person must be legal age)

Printed photo +10$ (person must be legal age)

Sing Happy Birthday +10$

Subtitles +10$

Script writing +10$

Upload to HOSTING site for sharing +5$

Hearts effect +5$

50 more words +10$

Write something with a body marker +5$



If you can't find an extra when ordering, I will send it after placing the order.



No adult content!



**TAKE NOTE: BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PRONUNCIATION!

Any words that need to be said correctly (places, people's names, etc) need to be spelled out phonetically [FOE-NET-ICK-LEE] in brackets after the word/name or attach a sound recording of it, otherwise I will just say it how I think it's said.



This gig is fun. Let's keep it that way. I am not responsible for any consequences that my video causes. If someone finds it offensive or negative in any way it is buyers responsibility.

Reviews


:

Ronnie is obviously a fantastic talent who delivers a premium product. Could not recommend more.

:

Ronnie was fantastic, quick and easy to work with and just what I wanted!

:

Great communication, Great Content! Well worth it! Thank you Ronnie! You delivered such a great video.

:

Great stuff! This guy is a legend

:

Was the best thing I ever fucking bought




No comments:

Post a Comment