Thursday, January 27, 2022

Make A Real Graffiti On The Street For You











About:

Hello.. making graffiti is cool, there are many good places here (in Indonesia) to make graffiti.



  • Promote your brand or your website
  • Handmade only
  • Professional graffiti artist ( Unique graffiti style )
  • The picture on the wall will look the same as in the sketch.



All my works are LEGAL



If you don't have a picture yet, You will get my sketch before graffiti for Free



**Please contact me before ordering! thank you**



**You can also send me pictures to be drawn on the wall.**



My portfolio: https://instagram.com/messycharacters



REAL GRAFFITI ON THE STREET!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Such a unique gig and cool unconventional marketing opportunity. The seller is immensely talented and the final product far exceeded my expectations, definitely check it out!

Seller's Response:

Thanks mate

Seller's Response:

He is an outstanding bloke and he definitely deserves a 5 out of 5 star 10/10 experience with him and I would 100% percent buy again!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks mate

Seller's Response:

Best seller on all Fiverr!!!!!!!! Super fast delivery Great prices And a very kind service 🤗 Wish to do business with you on the future my friend thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment