Sunday, January 23, 2022

Put Your Any Message,Text, Slogan On Black Board Of Einstein











About:

If you give me this work so I will put your Any Message, Text, Slogan on Black Board of Einstein.



  • 5 Picture For $5

  • 10 Pictures For $10
  • 20 Pictures For $15
  • 30 Pictures For $20


Just Send me your text and Albert Einstein will write that message on his black board. It is a great way to advertise your slogan, message or business logo across the world with these great effects and graffiti styles.



Reviews


:

Had to buy 2 times for work Not turn out the way I want. Horrible trading. Does not respond to messages. In the last purchase, the image is with the Fiver watermark. Disappointing.

:

Genius idea! I still don't know how they get Einstein to write something - since he's dead.

:

It was easy and quick, congratulations

:

great work thank you

:


No comments:

Post a Comment