Monday, January 15, 2024

Send You A Channeled Message From Your Twin Flame











About:

I channeled a twin flame oracle some years ago. I got messages from Divine Masculine collective. I use this deck for channeling very accurate messages to my twin flame clients.



I will put 5 cards for you with messages from your Twin Flame. Not matter their gender or identity those pre-made messages will adapt for everybody within the Twin Flame collective.



I will add a photo with the cards and also give you a briefly input (if it is needed) about what I feel through reading for extra information about the messages.



Spanish spreakers are welcome. Native spanish speaker here!



Please read carefully prior to purchase, if you have any doubts drop me a line before.



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment