Monday, May 29, 2023

Help You Develop And Identify Your Psychic Abilities Reading











About:

In this psychic abilities reading, I look at which abilities are operating the most in you currently.



I am a licensed minister from the Berkeley Psychic Institute, and am known as the "psychic's psychic". I have taught classes and performed thousands of clairvoyant readings and healings. I describe how these abilities show up in your life, which chakras govern their functionality, and what you can do to strengthen or control them.



If you have particular symptoms and experiences, I can look at whether they are caused by psychic abilities. 



If you are a healer or reader, I can look at where you have stuck energy or what strengths you can develop.



Complete beginners welcome! I only need your first name.



Premium package: "How to Be Psychic - Developing or controlling your abilities". In this lesson, I describe how to develop or control psychic abilities using meditation exercises and a particular understanding of the chakras. 



Live Zoom Session: With this gig extra, receive your session live with me by appointment (otherwise I write your reading). All gigs: www.fiverr.com/goldenlily



Thank you, and I look forward to assisting you on your psychic journey!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment