Saturday, May 6, 2023

Record Your Individual Meditation And Affirmations











About:

We all know the importance of meditations and affirmations for our well-being and personal growth.



Why get your own?



I believe Meditations are something very individual. We all want different results like relaxation, spiritual connection, raising frequency, manifestation, and anxiety relief, and we all like different voices, background sounds, and spoken words.



The reason for getting your own personalized studio-quality recording from me as a Life Coach is simple. I can individualize it with your name, situation & desired outcome.



Let me create your powerful meditation that speaks to no one, but you!



Meditations & Affirmations I can provide in German or English;



  • Visualizations
  • For relaxation (anxiety release)
  • For manifestation
  • Bodyscans
  • For abundance
  • For Inner child Healing
  • For your perfect morning
  • and much more!



Send me a message with your inquiry today, to start your individual healing & success story!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment