Saturday, February 25, 2023

Be Your Life Coach











About:

Happier? Better Career or relationship? More self-confidence? Grow your business?

I will coach you to know what you want and get the life you deserve.



My role is to listen to you, challenge your assumptions/ limiting beliefs, and help you to make the changes you want to make. I will hold you to account without judging you.



Each coaching session is different but they all start with someone who is confused or dissatisfied and wants to make a change. In each session we will explore what you want to change and why, how you see the world and how that affects what you feel, think, say and do.



My coaching is a transformative experience and would usually cost $120 per hour so this is a new experiment for me. Most clients commit to weekly sessions for the first month. In order for me to coach you we will need to talk to each other, so please include your preferred platform (Skype/ Hangout/ WhatsApp call/ Messenger/ phone) in your order. All other communication and repeat orders should be via Fiverr.

Want to feel better, feel more fulfilled and reach your goals? Allow me to be your guide.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment