Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Be Your Friend, Mentor, Or Life Coach











About:

Hi! I'm Amber.



Personally, I know how hard social lives and support can be, especially since the pandemic started. I want to help you reach you goals, whatever they may be. No goal is too small. Even if its just getting back into the social work and wanting to talk about the process.



Needing a friend? If you have things no one in your inner circle would understand, lost touch with your confidant, or just never had the friend support system you needed let me be that person for you.



Looking for a Mentor/Life Coach. I can be that support for you. Lets get you moving towards whatever goal you have. We can address family struggles, relationship troubles, heck...even a really hard level of a game you're playing.



I hope to hear from you soon.



Please note: I do not offer voice chat or video services. *Any special requests outside of the above are subject to different pricing, please just ask*

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment