Monday, December 12, 2022

Be A Empath Listener And Life Coach











About:

There's no accident why we crossed paths, and I'm glad you're here!

It's been a tough year, but you're tougher! I'm here to support you in your journey while listening empathetically to what ever is on your mind and heart. We've all been stuck, stressed, feel depressed and anxious at least in one point in time or another and I want you to know that you're not alone! I'll be your listener, advisor and friend when you need!

I'm a Psychology major and coach who's helped more than 100 people with their problems and I'd like to be here for you too! We can come up with ways to create the life you desire, if you'd allow me to aid you, that is.



So, if you are:

  • lost in life or stuck in a rut
  • lacking meaningful relationships and struggle with attachment
  • stuck in the same patterns
  • feeling anxious and uncertain about the future
  • working aimlessly in a job you dislike

I can help you:

  • co-create meaning in your life
  • form better relationships
  • create successful habits
  • gain self-love and confidence
  • create abundance



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment