Saturday, December 3, 2022

Be Your Professional And Empathetic Listener











About:

Hi there! I will be your empathetic listener, personal psychologist or life-counselor. I have done my masters in Psychology.

I will listen you with true empathy, provide a safe space and share my energy. It is easier to say, 'I have toothache than to say my heart is broken.' But all I will say is that you are allowed to feel messed up and inside out. It doesn't mean you're defective-it just means you're human.

I will try to understand the blackness, lethargy, hopelessness and loneliness you are going through. I'll be there for you, listening with great empathy as it is one of the kindest, noblest, and best things that I can ever do for you.

If you are in a huge crowd, but you feel like you're really alone. Take heart. I'm here for you, no matter what. I will provide you professional help and be your empathetic friend, personal listener or life-counselor.

I believe empathy is the most essential quality of civilization as:

"There is no greater loan than an empathetic ear."

If you have feelings of hopelessness, negative thoughts, mood swings, stress, anxiety, "Your story isn't over. Professional help is available.

With love & respect Ramsha Bhatti.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment