Friday, December 2, 2022

Powerful Prayer In Tongues To Intercede For All Areas Of Your Life











About:

I work in the prothetic ministry for over 30 years, since my first hours of life I experienced a miracle of resurrection, because I died days of birth and God raised me up by His Grace.



Since I was a child I have experienced the manifestations of the Holy Spirit in my life and those I live with.



I have this immense opportunity to be the mouth of God and to bring this atmosphere of the Holy Spirit to all those who acquire this GIG.



Whatever the situation you are in: spiritual, sentimental, financial, family or any other situation.



God wants through my life to work a miracle on you.



I offer you an audio in mp3 file in prayer in tongues ​​(intercession for you exclusive in the languages ​​of angels). Speaking directly to God with an exclusive musical background and also a powerful prayer guide for you to practice daily and be strengthened in God in all areas of your life and family. Whatever God reveals to me in prophecy about you, whatever it is, I will send it in a text file. I believe that God has something to do and to reveal to you today.



So, what are you waiting for to get this GIG now?

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment