Sunday, October 30, 2022

Help You Create The Perfect Tinder Or Bumble Profile











About:

Are you not getting matches on tinder or other dating sites and would like a woman's perspective? I have designed my gig to help individuals' go back into the dating scene. Online dating can be nerve-wracking especially if you're coming out of a serious relationship. That's why I'm here to help throughout the process.



My services include:

Picture selection: I will pick the top 9 photos and give you tips on posing if they are not suited for dating profiles. 

Picture+editing: Increasing the quality of your photos, brightening them, and fixing any blemishes.

Pictures+editing+bio: Once you have amazing photos you're ready for a captivating bio. Remember! You're writing about why you are the perfect person to swipe yes on. When I create your bio, I ask you questions to help others get a taste of who you are and why they should choose you from other people. 



My last service is a COMPLETE makeover and you can only get this offer through custom order. (By messaging me) I will first preview your profile and decide if I can help you transform your style. This gig starts at $130.



Thank you for reading my gig. I hope to be working with you soon! Have a great day.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment