Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Be Your Executive Coach











About:

WRITE ME TO GET A FREE INTRODUCTION MEETING BEFORE ORDERING!



Being an executive can be tough. Everybody looks up to you for advice and guidance. You have to deal with stress, difficulat situations and navigate office politics. There is ongoing uncertaintly and you have to make tough decisions.

 

I invite you to partner with me in coaching. You will have safe and confidential space to think, reflect and learn. You will be heard.

 

I will support you to:

  • l Learn about yourself and gain more self-awareness
  • l Work through tough decisions and improve your performance
  • l Create more satisfaction and personal development from your work
  • l Drive business results.

 

I will challenge you to see what you’re not seeing and have thought-provoking insights. 



Write me a message to have a free intro meeting. We will get to know each other and discuss the best way I can support you in your journey.



Your Coach,

Elina Valdmane



NB: I work according to the International Coach Federation (ICF) Coaching Competencies and Code of Ethics.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment