Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Be Your Online Listener, Emotional Support, Best Friend, Ease Your Pain, Empathy











About:

Hi! How are you feeling?



"I am highly sensitive. Why do I feel so intensely?"



i will be your online listener, listner, emotinal support, best friend, online friend, ease your pain, empathy, empathetic listener, empathetic listening, friend, relation ship advicer, boy friend and any thing which you want to be



And Welcome to my online listener, emotional support, best friend, ease your pain, empathy listener Gig



I am a naturally caring, friendly, empathetic person who likes to listen and give advice when wanted. If you wish to be heard, need support, or convey confidence, my ears are here for you.



I don´t have all the answers, but I can hear you all the time.

Sometimes we only need somebody to talk to, somebody who cares, somebody who won’t judge, and will listen without bias.



Let's talk about anything! I can be your friend, brother, son or anything you want me to be.

I will listen to all your problems and I will be a friend in which you can share everything.



Hope you will feel better soon



Note: all things which you share with me are safe trust me these things only between us



thank you

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment