Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Be Your Executive, Career, Or Life Coach











About:

I am passionate about helping others achieve their goals and ideal lives. As a lifelong learner, I’m a junkie for personal development and growth.

 

As a corporate career climber myself, I’ve been able to increase my income 800% over the course of my 12 year corporate career. I’ve made mistakes, I’ve had setbacks, but I’ve learned and persisted. I'd love for you to be able to learn from my mistake, instead of experiencing the same setbacks yourself.

 

I’m here to help you achieve career success while maintaining a balanced and dare I say, happy life, and doing so most expeditiously.

 

I will help you:

·        Identify a Career/Line of work best suited for

·        Leveraging your current role to get you promoted

·        Interview Prep

·        Uncovering the hidden job market

·        Negotiate a higher salary

·        Avoid burnout

·        Personal Growth

·        Honing your leadership style

·        Troubleshoot current challenges

·        Tools, Tips, Tricks, Hacks, to be more productive, in your career and life

 

Contact me today to start your new journey forward!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment