Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Be A Compassionate Listener Because Your Feelings Are Valid











About:

No one has to be a victim of their past. No one is unable to change or grow. Whatever you are feeling is valid, and it's important not to suppress those feelings and emotions or judge yourself for having them. I'm here to be supportive by listening, asking effective questions, providing sound advice and creating a personalized plan for you.



I have a 10+ years of experience in helping people who are dealing with relationship issues, a bad breakup, a narcissistic abuser, codependency, enmeshment, people pleasing, lacking boundaries, social anxiety, low self esteem ect. Judgement free zone, I've heard it all and I'm confident that I can provide a personalized action plan to help you become the best version of you. I'm knowledgeable, patient, compassionate, direct and delightful and I'm sure you'll think so too.

Reviews


:

It was great talking with Louisa! She’s a wise and great listener.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment