Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Be Your Life Coach And Friend In Your Dark And Happy Days











About:

Hello Welcome to my Gig!



(Please message me first before you book a session.)



I know life get bored and rough sometimes and you want someone to be there beside you that's why I'm here to accompany you.

I am someone who is a true friend stands up for you when others hurt you emotionally and physically. And also who you can talk to about everything, who makes you feel comfortable without fear of judgement. This gig is for you if you need a friend or someone to talk to about your favorite music, hobbies and etc. I will give you advice and listen about anything you want to discuss. I'm always here for you!



Thankyou and Have a Great Day!

Reviews


:

Great service. will order again.

:

Great service. will use again.

:

Great to talk with, always clever and funny :)

:

Top quality, amazing and funny!

:

Thanks for all your help :)




No comments:

Post a Comment