Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Be Your Relationship Coach And Honest Advisor











About:

Hi there beautiful people :)

Is there a tensed situation between you and your partner/friend and you wanna sort it out, but have no clue how to do that perfectly.. and you are hesitant to discuss about it with people around...hmm.. okay, so don't worry about it anymore because you have found the right gig for that :D



If you wish to pour your heart out and feel better so now is the time :) I wont judge you in any way and try my best to make you feel better and happier. I will listen to you and give you 100% honest opinion. I will analyze the situation and give you sincere and detailed advice to help improve you relationship.Apart from relationship, you can talk to me on any topics as well, I would be more than happy to help. see ya <3



IMPORTANT

-Please do not place a direct order as I might not be available. Message me first :)

-it may require contacting buyer on skype for completion of the gig. (due to the nature of service I am providing)

-Any personal contact info use to complete my gig should be placed in "order requirements" in order page .



Reviews


:

You don’t want to miss conversations with her! I can say confidently that she is one of the best sellers here. Very gentle, kind and always respond you quickly. Highest recommendation

:

Thanks alot 💐

:

Such and awesome person to talk with. Very understanding! Thank you so much :)

:

Thank you 😊

:

Excellent advice and insights from JM as always. :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment