Saturday, June 11, 2022

Put Your Ad At The Legendary Americas Truck











About:

Everyone in America knows the legendary America's Milk Truck - Divco. It evokes many fond memories. Take the advantage of its wide popularity and place your ad, logo, text, message, images or anything you want on it. In the mind, people will connect the pleasant emotions related to this legendary truck, with your brand or message!



In this Gig you'll get an AD targeted to all ages and genders!



Take the advantage of this unique offer - BE DIFFERENT - Display your logo or message in style!



Just send me your text, images, logo or whatever you want to be shown and I will do the rest.



What you will get from me:

  • REALISTIC image with your branding in JPG or PNG format
  • UNLIMITED revisions (I'll work until you approve the final image)
  • 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back


What I require from you:
  • Upon purchasing you will be asked to choose from the 5 different Divco truck images you want me to use for this task (check my past deliveries above)
  • Logo and text you want me to incorporate


For more complex images with multiple elements or background removal from your logo please see Extras!



Don't forget to check my other gigs: www.fiverr.com/toolholder



Reviews


:

great work and good communication

:

Great communication, expressed ideas well, and made a complex logo work within the gig limitations. Thank you so much!!

:

It was my pleasure!

:

Greats seller, communication and work

:

Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment