Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Buy Gems From Sri Lanka And Ship It To You











About:

Hi. I am Manjula Suranga. I living in Colombo, Sri Lanka. 

 

I will help you in purchasing Gems from Sri Lanka.

Please share your requirements . I will provide the free quote to you.

Once confirmed by you- I will buy the item/product, send you pictures of the products, I will ship your Gems with Certificate and Insurance , the final shipping and provide you tracking number



We have been engaged in the gem industry for generations. We do gem mining and pricing. We can give gems for less because there are no intermediaries.

Our buyers always appreciate our quality items, sealed packaging, prompt shipping and professional customer service.

All gems certified from Srilankan Gem and Jewellery authority.

I will provide you that certificate with your order

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment