Monday, June 6, 2022

Advertise As Celebrity Holding A Advertising Sign











About:

***I will make High Quality pictures, promoting your business or a personal message such that your favorite actress or actor holding up your Sign. I can print off your logo in color or make you a sign. Send me your company t-shirts or product photos and I will gladly make your favorite actress or actor holding up and model it for the pictures using photo shop. If you have any other ideas just inbox me. :) **this is a very good opportunity to have a great publicity.. GO AHEAD AND ORDER NOW,....

Reviews


:

Love it.. Great experience

:

Being a Frequent Buyer for 4 years , This is my very first negative feedback for a seller ,. Not good and lazy seller.

:

Simple, quick and quality!

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

BRILLIANT WORK, Fast, great communication




No comments:

Post a Comment