Saturday, July 15, 2023

Create Recipes For Cookbook, Ebook, Health Coaching











About:

**FREE e-book with recipes for my favorite and healthy Dips, sauces, and dressings with every purchase**



Hello and welcome! My name is Marlissa. I will be your dream ghostwriter helping you to create the prefect cookbook recipes! I will create the recipe by implementing your general ideas in the cookbook. You can expect an exceptional taste of the text and content that would make people want to read yours and only yours. I am a certified health and wellness coach and my passion is nourishing the body through a high quality diet.



WHAT MY PACKAGES WILL INCLUDE:



  • Preparation time, Cooking time, # of Servings, Ingredients, Cooking Directions & Nutritional Info
  • Available live call to go over your ideas and expectations
  • Bestselling TITLE, SUB-TITTLE & Book blurb
  • Cooking Measurement Chart
  • I can include insightful articles about the diet plan you are representing (For premium package only)



Please make sure to send me a message first, before placing your order.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment