Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Be Your Life Coach, Empathetic Listener, Emotional Support











About:

Hey! I’m Sultan, I do Counseling as well as Life Coaching. I have a couple of years of experience as a Clinical Psychologist & dealing with Clients (having Depression, Anxiety, Life issues, etc).

I love being a helping hand as a life coach to people and contributing to them.

As your listener and through energetic questions & true empathy, I will listen to you and make you think about the decisions and measures that will make your life purposeful.

 

I will help you deal with:

  • Making Decisions
  • Make up your mind
  • Interchanging Bad habits with Good ones
  • Choosing Career
  • Finding Peace
  • Stronger Relationship 
  • Dealing with Toxic People
  • Refining Self Esteem
  • Dealing with Challenges & Fear
  • Understanding your Emotions
  • Gaining Self Confidence

Invest in your emotional intelligence.

I'm a Psychology Graduate Currently doing my Master’s in Psychology. Besides that, I am a Photographer. I will provide you with several Meditation techniques which I think are best for everyone.

Everything is CONFIDENTIAL so feel free to contact me as your life coach. I’m very excited to meet you, beautiful people.



Kindly send me a text before booking so that we can arrange the most suitable Appointment.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment