Monday, February 6, 2023

Be Your Communication Coach For Your Personal Relationships











About:

Hello!



My name is Jorge and my goal is to accompany you in the wonderful world of personal relationships. With me you will be able to train your communication in a way that transforms your relationships so that you can live them in a more authentic and fulfilling way.



The coaching I offer you is a close, empathic, caring and functional accompaniment. In this way you will be able to undo the emotional knots that make you live your relationships in a negative way and you will be able to take them to a healthier place.



I am an IFC certified Coach, Marshall Rosenberg's Nonviolent Communication Coach with extensive experience.



With my coach you will be able to achieve, among others, these objectives;



1- Improve your self-esteem.



2- Manage your feelings and needs effectively.



3- Have a good mental health.



4-To live more balanced relationships based on mutual support.



5- Improve your communication in work relationships.



6- To live relationships in a more loving way.



Contact me if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer them.



*Calls are made in Spanish, although I can complement it with English if you think it is necessary.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment