Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Put Your Logo Or Photo On 10 Busy New York Billboard











About:

I will put your logo or photo on 10 busy new york billboards



I will place your Photo, Logo , or Text on a busy New York city street for everyone to see

You can place this picture on your Facebook pages, blogs or website or send messages to your friends and loved ones as an e-card on any special occasion

Etc.



Place a huge poster image of your choice on a busy New York city street for everyone to see. Your poster will be the envy of many, from the likes of pedestrians, busy shoppers, taxis and commuters



What you will get

  1. An JPG format , High Resolution  
  2. Delivered within 24 hours.

I need this details 

  • Your message or text 
  • Your logo or picture - .PNG / .JPG  
  • You can provide your own artwork too



Send me photo or Logo you want and I will work on your request. I will send same the image above as in gig!



Note: If you have any questions. Please ask me!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment