Wednesday, November 9, 2022

Deliver Exclusive Funny Message As A Doctor











About:

Hi, I will be your spokesperson in a funny doctor's getup and will say anything you want wearing a doctor"s lab coat.



NOTE:

You can also select a custom dressing for me for an extra $10.



What I can do?



  • Happy Birthday wishes to your loved ones
  • Any special occasion congratulations
  • Any custom funny message you want
  • Sing a song of your choice
  • Anything else you want me to say



What I will not say?



  • Hate speech
  • Anti-Religious messages
  • Personal attacks



My services:



  1. I will deliver full HD 1080p video
  2. I will charge extra $10 for custom dressing
  3. I will add subtitles in the video for an extra $10 



<<<<<>>>>>



  • First 10 customers will get double the number of videos in price of only 1 video
  • OFFER APPLICABLE ON ALL THE 3 GIG PACKAGES 



So, What are you waiting for?



<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Regards

Umair 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment