Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Provide Career Counseling, Coaching And Vocational Orientation











About:

Discover your full potential with me!

 

 

Finding your career and focusing on your own future is a big challenge. I would love guiding you on your journey to your dream career. I am an intercultural psychologist with many years of experience in Career Counseling.

 

              *********************

 

Content of the program

 ★ Discovering your personality

 ★ Talking about your interests

 ★ Assessment of your skills

 ★ Planning your future career pathways

 ★ Understanding contemporary work and study fields

 ★ Recommendations based on the market needs

 ★ Achieving to a satisfactory result

 

             **********************



I am available on appointment basis. If you tell me your expectations and wishes, I will adapt your needs.

 

Thank you in advance for showing your interest. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment