Friday, July 29, 2022

Put Your Text , Logo Or Photo On Anywhere You Want











About:

I will put your logo, photo or any picture or text on billboards at famous places virtually for 5$ only.

Delivered in less than 24 hours!



Send me a your text/photo/logo  OR website Screenshot of your choice and I will Photoshop it into this billboard / city bus stop and more then 150 different Place .  Great way to advertise your business or share a personal message! 



  • Billboard
  • Wall poster
  • Bus stop, Car

  • Advertising column
  • Street advertisement 
  • Hold your sign 

  • Books, magazine,  TV screen  

  • Office Room and building Much More.
+++ & other famous places



This is a great way of marketing.



You can promote your website , business , book or any other thing using these pictures



I will also give an additional gift with every order.



Note:(1) please send your PIC or LOGO in jpg, png or psd format.



MY SERVICE IS EXCLUSIVE ON FIVERR.COM    

Reviews


:

She does what she says, but nothing crazy extraordinary. You get what you pay for :) Quick and good service!

:

I love my designer ,in fact she is so good out of thousands of designers on Fiverr , shes the only one I use.

:

Great as usual, thanks so much!

:

Excellent job !

:

Super work as always




No comments:

Post a Comment