Saturday, July 30, 2022

Put Your Logo On Any Construction Vehicle Image











About:

I will help you visualize your logo on any construction vehicle.



If you are a construction/demolition/remodeling company then this is something that will help you visualize your logo on an appropriate surface, in this case it being a construction vehicle (concrete mixing truck, bulldozer, tractor, excavator, forklift, crane, etc.).



PLEASE note that you need to send me the logo to put on the construction vehicle. This is not a brand design gig. Also specify or provide the vehicle you want the logo to be placed on. Don't forget to point out the places on the vehicle where you want the logo to appear.


$5 price is for one view, if you need more perspective views, send me a message and we'll discuss the price.


When submitting, please submit a vector logo (*eps, *ai, *cdr formats) or one with a transparent background (*png).



In case you don't have one of the above and your logo is a *jpg file on a solid background you can ask me for an extra and I will remove it for you.



Reviews


:

Thanks for a job well done

:

Project turned out great, thank you.

:

Quick and easy!

:

Perfect work! He did everything I needed super quickly, making it a lot easier to get my website set up. Thanks!

:

As always, he did a great job! Exactly what I needed and he did it extremely fast. Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment