Monday, July 18, 2022

Create A Personalized Video Message As Jesus











About:

Jesus will create a personalized HD video for you. Jesus can be funny or serious depending on your instructions. This gig's great for birthday wishes, YouTube videos, social media, & more.



I can't download any files!



Please read the last paragraph before purchasing this gig.







INSTRUCTIONS:



Give Jesus a 50 word script or less (Standard package gets 51 - 100 words to start & premium package gets 250words to start) of precisely what you want him to say. If you require more than 50 words then you can purchase additional sets of 50 words at the checkout. Each set of an additional 50 words costs $10.



All packages get 1 day SUPER FAST delivery!



12 hour LIGHTNING delivery, if you NEED it, is an extra $10. That option is available on the checkout page.



Please Note: If your script is EXTREMELY sexually explicit, I kindly request you first send me the script before purchasing this gig, so that I can agree to it first. Thank you for your understanding. Also, I will not say anything racist/hate filled or homophobic (no 'gay' word please). I avoid politics as well. Other than those four things I will say ANYTHING you want including all the curse words your heart desires. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment