Saturday, July 2, 2022

Write Your Message Or Put Your Logo On Foggy Rainy Window











About:

I will write any message you want or your logo on a foggy window, with a maximum of 20 characters including spaces.



You can choose from 2 backgrounds as shown in gallery or another one.



I can offer up to 2 images with different messages and backgrounds  for the price of one gig!



All you need to do is to send me your text or logo and you will get a HQ image of the foggy rainy window with your message In less than 24 hours!



For more info and for the best result, please contact me before ordering.

Reviews


:

Was able to adapt to what I had in mind, and delivered an awesome product for a great price.

:

Thanks a lot ! The tip is greatly appreciated :)

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment